Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Moved Back Home!



Well, I told you the weekly thing would be hard, but any ways as you know work has slowed down and decided to cut down on overhead and move the office back home. I'm just sad that we can't go to Grandma's Kitchen, Sweet Cakes, Picnic Company, Mangos, Guedos or for shopping Domestic Bliss, M&C Paper Co., which were all walking distance, EVERYDAY! On the other hand it's probably a good thing! My sacrifice to the cause!


So we're trying to make my office/laundry room work. It's a working progress since we are waiting for bulletins, dry erase boards, calendars & desks to be hung & assembled. Which if any of you know Lamoni can be sometime next year!!! But we'll see about that!


Working Hard,

Dyna ;)

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!! I love it when things finally fall into place and get organized. What would we do without Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dyna & family, this is ammon III Mora Jimenez, you have a very beautiful family, i remember when bibashtian born, my brother and i where there and we had a good times with you, i miss you so much, every one is big now, i have a girl 2 years old and a little boy 5 months.
    my e-mail is: ammonmora@oyemex.com and amor1483@hotmail.com, ammonm.mor@gmail.com.
    i love you.

    ReplyDelete