Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER AT THE MORA'S





The Mora Grand kids with Abuela.
from top:
Dallin, Joshy, Olivia, Oops Lamoni, Nelly
L.J. & Nicolas, Christian, Abuela Maly, Kenyon
Gaby & Hudson, Mikaela, Sebastian, Ammon, Triston
Haydan, Seth, Jyselle, Benjamin, Eric
Angela, Kiana, Trey & Houston
(not in the pic Colton)
Please excuse any misspelled names!









Well my house is still a little messy and the chairs, tables & confetti is evidence to that, but it's all good. It's always fun having family over, I love it! And I'm not being sarcastic I really do. I think everyone had a good time especially the kids, even the older kids (over 14), they tend to hang out in Olivia's room. Sometimes Lamoni makes them come out for fresh air.
The food is always great and this year we tried something new, I made BBQ ribs & chicken. Everyone brought the rest, it was delicious!
Hope to see you all next year for Easter!







;) Dyna

No comments:

Post a Comment