Saturday, April 25, 2009

LAMONI'S 35TH B-DAY

I know I'm a little late posting but what can you do. Lamoni's birthday was Last Saturday the 18th, and we all got together at a restaurant, Trophy's Steakhouse, for dinner in Queen Creek. I know it was a long trip for the "West Siders" and we are so grateful that you did! It means a lot to us when you make that sacrifice for us and we love you for it! Well I hope Lamoni had a great time because he deserves it and I love him very much!!
Any ways enough of the mushy stuff but I wanted to show off Lamoni's hard work and how talented he his because he is! For those of you who don't know we did all the finish carpentry in the restaurant and if I say so myself our guys did an awesome job! I hope this showcases our work and are able to get more work from it because as you all know work is hard to come by in our line of business. Well the food was great and the atmosphere with the animals staring at us was great also. Lamoni ate buffalo steak which was gross, I couldn't even swallow it, but he liked it and that's all that counts. My dad had antelope sausage which was surprisingly good. Everyone else had some type of beef steak, I had shrimp. Everything was awesome. Thanks again for coming!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAMONI!








Lamoni with his mom, brother & sisters

1 comment:

  1. Thank you guys for the great pictures you took inside trophy's. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. I just happened to be on the internet and saw that you had commented about Trophy's and Lamoni's birthday party. Come back and see us soon.

    Kevin,Becky, Kiel, and Brett Dettler Trophy's Steakhouse

    ReplyDelete