Monday, June 29, 2009

JUNE HAPPENINGS......Girls Camp


In the beginning of June I had the privilege of being the Camp Director of our ward for Girls Camp and those of you who know this takes a lot of preparation and time, But it's all worth it. I also was able to go and take part. It's always a humbling and spiritual experience. It always seems that we as leaders have these profound experiences and that they were meant especially just for us but ultimately it's for the girls. Gaby & Olivia went and having them there is also a great mother daughter experience. It's a great reminder of what great examples they are and what strong & sweet spirits they have, makes me so grateful to be their mom!

That's my girls being silly!



Our new Bishop, Bishop Kofford,
2nd Counselor Bro. Doebler & Wife Melissa, Jessica & Me




Our theme : Incredigirls - Finding the Power within

1 comment:

  1. I am just so amazed at all that you do!!! I hope i can be a great mom too. Hats off to you Dyna!! By the way, you are so pretty it is obvious where the girls get it from.
    :)
    love you,
    missy

    ReplyDelete