Monday, June 29, 2009

Molly's SURPRISE B-day Party

It can be done! Being able to keep a big secret for many months was very hard for everyone. I have to take my hat off (if I were wearing one) to Amy, she had a vision and she came shinning through. I just helped very little, she planned it all from the renting chairs, linens, table scape, menu, decorations, cake, invitations, candles, flowers, layout, serving staff to the crystals hanging from the lanterns! Obviously she had a great teacher, Molly! That's why we all love her for her creativity, generosity, giver of time & talents and for me an awesome big sister! LOVE YOU MOLLY, Happy birthday!



This was rode on my lap for 1hr 15 min! Anything for Molly!

Some of the serving staff: Nelly, Olivia & L.J. Don't you love the details Amy thought of having them dress in matching outfits with bow ties, Awesome!





Olivia took this picture? She loves to take abstract pictures. She wants to be a photographer when she grows up I guess :) It's another detail, sugar rimmed glasses, your good, Amy!

So sophisticated!


Adriana's house is the party house , the hostess with the mostest!

3 comments:

  1. Dyna, did you make that cake? It's gorgeous!!! What a fantastic party! I can't believe how old your kids are! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iknow they make me feel old and young at the same time! Of course I can't claim the credit for making the cake! My sis-law Molly owns a wedding decor biz and uses April to make some of her cakes http://designercakesbyapril.blogspot.com/ Check her out her cakes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dyna thanks for all your help in making such a special day for me. It was Fabulous!!! I know you didn't just help a little so thank you and the kids for being so kind to me. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete